Why Take Lessons at Phatman Drums?
I believe that God created all of us to love music. My goal as a teacher is to help students discover their love of music by way of the drums. For some students that means helping them succeed in their scholastic music program or helping them achieve high ratings at various musical contests and festivals. For other students, it will mean experiencing music at their own pace, for their own enjoyment. No matter their goals, all students will find working at Phatman Drums to be rewarding and challenging.
Sign Up Forms
Please download the Student Registration Form and bring it to your first lesson
- $22.00 per half-hour lesson
- $80 for 4 half-hour lessons (can be used anytime)
- All payments are due at the time of the lesson. An invoice will be sent on the last day of each month for any unpaid lessons. Any balances left unpaid after 15 days from the invoice date will incur a $10 late fee per month.
- Cash, check, and PayPal are accepted for payment.
- And check returned NSF will incur a $45 charge
- Only cash or PayPal will be accepted following the first NSF check.
- Lessons not cancelled with 24-hour notice will be charged at the normal rate. (Exceptions may be made for illness or family emergency).
- Missed (no-show) lessons will be charged at the normal rate.
Where Are Lessons Held?
Lessons are held at my personal teaching studio, Phatman Studios, in North East Wichita